Monday, December 12, 2011

Relax ... must relax

how cannot b concentrate now .... like waste time this morning although study but feel like nth in my mind .... tml paper quite difficult must do more practise & understand it ..... do do do ... can not ... haiz .... no hope liao ... hv prapered re-take or ... but must try my best then say ..... fast fast ... let me remember ... let me concentrate ... really feel hard ..... think think think ..... think bck ... lot of frez & family support & believe me i can ... hw come im still no confidence ler .... after encourage frm frez & ..... trust myself ... that fine .... but now cm bck the mind .....izit can't make it or .... haiz .... relax relax relax .... must relax ... must tk it easy .... relief my pressure..... if hope too high then will b disappointed later ... try try try ... dont think so much.. that is better way ....

No comments: