Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A bit Sad loh...

We can accept promise then break with promise ? Hw come wanna control or ... Concern ,take care is good but ...y cant help me explain or ... izit can do it ... why wanna me break the promise with ppl wo... sometime don't understand ... they not understand is ok la, but others ler... dissapointant ....that is small thing wat... i'll take care for myself & won't b others worry ... be grown up ... izit can i deside for myself ??? izit better quite jst make some desicion for myself after then sahre ... this way is better ..... don't know why feel sad & ppl don't understand what i think , what i do , what ppl need to help if i can do it should be ok , may b i'm too kind always thinking of ppl & didn't considerate for myself always... really like that or ..... y b thinking that 1 ....